Digital Marketing Manager, Clearent, St. Louis, MO, May 2019 – Present
- Lead digital marketing campaigns and projects in the payment processing space. Targeted B2B, small to mid-sized business and software development groups through automated email campaigns, inbound search engine marketing, and social / event marketing tactics, to send qualified leads to our sales team.
- Create automated lead generation cadences to allow our sales teams to discover and identify potential MQL’s and opportunities. Keep leads warm in our campaigns to allow sales to connect and convert at the right time.
- Built out a sales learning and resource management system for thousands of employees and sales partners across the United States. Enabled quick access to our knowledge base to reps in the field. Turned a $100,000 / year investment in a SaaS platform into a $5,000 / year fully-owned and customized solution.
- Developed and implemented a digital attribution model for marketing and sales campaigns. Aligned a sales force of over 100 reps to correctly track and attribute sales to the proper marketing initiatives.
- Positioned Clearent at subject matter experts on processing, surcharging, and software integration. Built out “Clearent EDU” resource hub, increasing traffic to our site and assisting ISO’s in turning around sales.
- Direct inbound tactics across multiple mediums. Produce weekly podcast for the payment space with 60% subscriber growth per month. Manage digital SEM tactics including search and retargeting campaigns.
- Grow and nurture products in the software developer space. Increase over 100% on our lead and customer projections in the software market, and create a strong revenue stream in this new vertical.
- Discover new opportunities in the digital space. Use capabilities like live-streaming and podcasts to help our customer base adapt to new software and tech, leading to a 95% conversion to a new platform in 1 month.
Senior Engineer-Digital Marketing, Mastercard, St. Louis, MO, September 2017 – May 2019
- Project Manager and Digital Strategist for launch and promotional development of Mastercard online and mobile properties worldwide, including Mastercard.com, Masterpass, Priceless, and charitable platforms.
- Implemented a total rebranding of Mastercard.com across 88 countries. Moved sites to a unified CMS and digital design platform to streamline projects among international teams and ensure quality across all facets of our online presence, including web, analytics, and mobile programs.
- Managed our agile environment across teams by leading scrum meetings, planning sessions and brainstorms. Acted as a gatekeeper to ensure proper use of our platforms, and launches with minimal downtime.
- Led implementation of mobile payment/loyalty platforms, including analytical / campaign tagging and management of customer data throughout our systems and adherence to global privacy policies including GDPR and California’s CCPA.
- Evaluated digital marketing data, including customer flows, conversion metrics, and website performance for international markets. Presented to marketing teams for continuous improvement of our marketing cycle
- Awarded with the CEO award as part of the GDPR implementation group in 2018.
- Worked across multiple time zones and languages to ensure properties and programs are launched properly and optimized for performance. Analyzed growth and reach of programs from conception to decommissioning.
Digital Marketing Specialist, Saint Louis University, St. Louis, MO, January 2014 – August 2017
- Led digital marketing efforts (web, email, CRM, social media campaigns), as well as collaboration on traditional tactics.
- Developed and launched multi-channel campaigns for multiple programs, reaching diverse target markets including millennial students, young professionals, and B2B for fundraising and partnerships. Continuously optimized campaigns using research and analytics.
- Discovered new channels and tactics to reach our audience. Created and presented action plans to increase market presence, and report back to management with key progress indicators and strategies for continuous improvement.
- Implemented content marketing strategies and calendars. Organically increased audience 40%, reach 85%.
- Increased site traffic by 20% year to date, with peak increases in social, email, and organic search traffic.
- Maintain paid ad placements online, including search, banner ads, and retargeting. Develop strategies for long term branding initiatives and short term events. Optimized CPM and CPC while maintaining our target market.
Marketing / Account Manager, The Able Few, St. Louis, MO, November 2012 – November 2013
- Managed marketing for digital development firm, including B2B, social media, press releases, and events.
- Worked in a continuous release cycle, where many hands were on a single project and concerted contact with the client was required to maintain the expected level of accuracy and excellence in our products.
- Developed business plans, site maps, and feature release timelines for web applications that have been featured at South By Southwest, Mashable.com, and other tech events and publications.
Account Manager, CTM Media Group, St. Louis, MO, October 2011 – November 2012
- Managed over 400 traditional and digital advertising placements for area attractions and tourist hotspots.
- Introduced a new digital marketing medium to the St. Louis area. Facilitated placement in high-end hotels and premium attractions. Increased digital reach in the St. Louis area to 2.5 million visitors annually.
- Created and presented analytical reports and research studies for our clients, showing where their marketing plan succeeded and giving insight on how to improve when needed.
50 in the 314 (Freelance Consultancy), St. Louis, MO, January 2010 – Present
- Act as consultant, designer/developer, and digital strategist for area advertising agencies (Scorch Agency, Osborn & Barr, Infuz, Caviar Creative, AK Ops), startups, small businesses, political campaigns, and local charities.
- Set-up and manage digital campaigns, ranging from short-run event promotion to long term awareness campaigns. Focus on social media advertising, content marketing, and retargeting/remarketing media buys.
- Manage digital media campaign budgets, discover new opportunities, and assess for cost and conversion metrics. Went one-on-one to discover client needs, develop strategies, and execute digital and traditional marketing campaigns.
Consumer Hospitality Representative, Anheuser-Busch, St. Louis, MO, September 2006 – September 2011
- Acted as brand ambassador for guests of Anheuser-Busch at the St. Louis Tour Center.
- Coordinated projects among the staff, kept programs and day to day tasks running smoothly and efficiently.
Promoted to Guest Service Specialist in fall of 2008.